Not going to be a long post. Just noting that Alex Jones and Steve Bannon both got their fascist asses handed to them today.
Here’s a shiny-happy story about Steve Bannon’s Monday.
And here’s an uplifting article detailing how Alex Jones’ Monday went.
Are these two fucked? Who knows?
The Right brags about its purchase of the courts. It’s conceivable that the master racers will emerge from their respective legal predicaments unscathed, one of them at least.
Privilege has its privileges.
Like I said, this wasn’t going to be a long post. Here are some earlier thoughts that jive with this one:
• When chickenhawks cry out for civil war, remember the words of John Lennon.
• If we go to war, Steve Bannon’s call sign absolutely, absolutely, absolutely needs to be “Cameron Alexander from ‘American History X’.”
• My Facebook experiment: Romeo Whiskey Tango.
• If America is going Porky’s, Melania Trump makes an ideal First Lady.
• Operation White Privilege. 1/6/21.
• Their undeserving little smiles are called “Einsatzgruppens.”
• The era of anti-Semitic tightwaddery.
I write fiction and have two dark comedies available, Fearkiller (Volume 1) and Notes from Trillionaire Island: Fearkiller (Volume 2), as well as Revolutionizer Alpha, the first book in a sci-fi series. I also wrote a story about God. It was weird, but then I decided to make the story and its sequel free. And all of the sudden, it didn’t seem as weird. Writing about God is much less weird when you write about God without charging money for it. Here’s my professional site, my trade. Follow me on Medium.
2 thoughts on “November 15th, 2021. A bad day for racist ammosexuals.”
Sent from my iPad
Poor Steve and Alex. Those poor guys.