Non-violence and humor, everyone.
(Or, as the English say, “humour.”)
Non-violence and humor.
Funny motherfuckers and motherfuckerettes: your country needs you.
Actually, your planet needs you.
Racist, billionaire-worshipping crap-beings want to burn the Earth just out of spite.
Riffing off of earlier posts:
• If we go to war, Steve Bannon’s call sign absolutely needs to be “Cameron Alexander from ‘American History X’.”
• On this September 11th, I’m feelin’ the freedom.
• Showers of gold.
• Jonas Salk. What a pussy.
• America, the public bathroom.
• The Donald Trump Tax.
• Open letter to a selfie of my drunk-ass self, taken on August 11th, 2001.
I write fiction and have two dark comedies available, Fearkiller (Volume 1) and Notes from Trillionaire Island: Fearkiller (Volume 2), as well as Revolutionizer Alpha, the first book in a sci-fi series. I also wrote a story about God. It was weird, but then I decided to make the story and its sequel free. And all of the sudden, it didn’t seem as weird. Writing about God is much less weird when you write about God without charging money for it. Here’s my professional site, my trade.
7 thoughts on “When chickenhawks cry out for civil war, remember the words of John Lennon.”
I am so proud of you! I reposted on F’Book.
Sent from my iPad
Thanks, Mom! You rock! No chickenhawks!