Not gonna be a long post.
Just working on a Part II for Fuck customers. The investor is always right. and this thought popped into my head.
Actually, I got inspired.
By a person who probably had no idea how inspiring his thoughts were.
“I do think it’s quite possible that there will be a civil war. However, the action will be in the courts, not on the battlefield.”
Why am I so inspired—so inspired that I needed to take twenty minutes out of my day to write a new post and recycle a joke from another post?
The title of the post that prompted the fella to write those words above is Micro-aggression gone masculine.
Read his response one more time. Again: the title of my post is, “Micro-aggression gone masculine.”
Even if you don’t click through to read the post, just take those two bits of information in.
Please tell me that you see it.
You know…it. It.
Do you see it?
The mix of master raciness and concentration campiness—please tell me you see it.
Sometimes, I don’t know these days.
If you haven’t seen it on Netflix, Einsatzgruppen: the Nazi Death Squads is well done.
Final thought: when a person wants to use the legal system against you, they are not looking for a “civil war.”
They are terrified. Existentially threatened.
• Their undeserving little smiles are called “Einsatzgruppens.” Part II.
• The new Einsatzgruppen wants to talk fatherhood and masculinity. Oh, boy!
• That one time Hitler almost shit his pants.
• Lil’ Tucker goes off to war. Part II.
• Romeo Whiskey Tango
• Don’t get mad at JD Vance. He’s just being white.
• Before MAGA and QAnon, there was Doc.
• Bros: America’s new Jews.
• If we go to war, Steve Bannon’s call sign absolutely needs to be “Cameron Alexander from ‘American History X’.”
I write fiction and have two dark comedies available, Fearkiller (Volume 1) and Notes from Trillionaire Island: Fearkiller (Volume 2), as well as Revolutionizer Alpha, the first book in a sci-fi series. I also wrote a story about God. It was weird, but then I decided to make the story and its sequel free. And all of the sudden, it didn’t seem as weird. Writing about God is much less weird when you write about God without charging money for it. Here’s my professional site, my trade. Follow me on Medium.