American caucasians loooooooove their willful ignorance. They’ll trade their financial futures for it.
It is certain, in any case, that ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have.
— James Baldwin
You gotta hand it to America’s rich folks.
They can play white America. Like a fiddle.
The 1% plan to turn the coronavirus pandemic into a profiteering opportunity, a chance to line their pockets further. As the deaths pile up, vulture capitalists plan on circling above, looking to grab every last dollar they can before flying to their bomb shelters.
And White America will help them grab those dollars. White America will do it free of charge. All White America asks in return is to be racist. As long as the 1% play along when whites say “white men built this country,” White America will hand over its financial future.
Obtuseness is White America’s security blanket.
Check these posts out, too. I have more thoughts about white fuckheadedness. Maybe I write about white fuckheadedness because I’m white, but when I look at this group I want nothing to do with them. All I see are rubes who enable billionaire corruption.
• I hope that coronavirus helps America redefine the term “white trash.”
• When things get tense, whites get dense.
• Yes indeed, bro. The phrase “white men built this country” is racist.
• Circus seals pretending to be Navy SEALs.
• A gigantic thank you, from me to Rush Limbaugh.
• Something odd-but-not-odd about Trumpsters using the words of Caligula as one of their war cries.
• Fox News America won’t get the civil war it wants. Just the civil war it deserves. II. III. IV. V.
• Bros: America’s new Jews. II. III.
Check out my Amazon Author Page. I have two dark comedies and a sci-fi book available.
20 thoughts on “Don’t get mad at them. They’re just being white.”
this is serious! I am truly hoping for the best because we need some kind of miracle right now. Seeing your posts, I can say that you are a good writer, keep it up! 🙂
Thanks for reading. Yeah, humanity—and America especially at the moment—needs to get its act together.
I see American news everyday (in Canada) – unfortunately. I completely get it.
Sorry that we Americans have lost our minds and seem to be hopped up on stupid pills. It’s weird to live here, I bet it is interesting to observe from outside the country.